• Manufacturer: Hologic Inc., Bedford, MA
Transmitted through bone Dry
• Skeletal application(s): Calcaneus
• Scan time: Less than 10 seconds
Estimated BMD (g/cm2)
QUI obtained from BUA and SOS
T-score and z-score
• Environmental operating temperature: 60° to 100° F (15° to 37.7°C)
• Environmental operating relative humidity: 20 to 80% noncondensing
• Quality control: Daily, with supplied quality control phantom
• Operation: Embedded microprocessor. Data and command input from touch pad on unit. Built-in strip printer.
• Accessories provided:
Quality control phantom Sahara coupling gel Alcohol wipes Patient report forms Operator training video
Carrying case AC power cable Spare Battery
Was this article helpful?