• Manufacturer: Norland, a CooperSurgical Company, Ft. Atkinson, WI
• Skeletal application(s): Forearm
• Scan time: Less than 5 minutes
Percent young-reference and percent age-matched comparisons T-score and z-score
• Radiation dose: Less than 1.5 mrem at high speed
• Dimensions: 20.5 x 17 x 16.7 in (52 x 43 x 42.5 cm)
• Environmental operating temperature: 60° to 82° F (15° to 28°C)
• Environmental operating relative humidity: up to 80%, noncondensing
• Detectors: Two solid state
• Quality control: Automatic with manufacturer supplied calibration standard and quality control phantom
• Operation: IBM-compatible laptop computer with Windows operating system, HP DeskJet printer and mouse.
• Options: IBM-compatible desktop computer with Windows operating system, 15-in SVGA monitor, 15-in flat-panel display, 17-in SVGA monitor, HP DeskJet
Was this article helpful?