• Technique: RA with storage phosphor technology
• Skeletal application(s): Middle phalanges of the index, long, and ring fingers
Estimated phalangeal BMD in arbitrary RA units Percent young-adult and percent age-matched comparisons T-score and z-score
Diagnostic classification based on WHO Criteria
• Radiation exposure: 0.0001 mrem/scan (0.001 ^Sv/scan)
• Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 16 in (40.6 x 40.6 x 40.6 cm)
• Environmental operating temperature: 64°F to 95°F (18° to 35°C)
• Environmental operating humidity: 5 to 80%, noncondensing
• Scatter radiation: 0.0001 mrem/scan (0.001 ^Sv/scan) at 1 m
• Quality control: Automated
• Operation: Unit is self-contained and does not require a standard hand film. Data input from keypad on unit. Separate HP DeskJet 697C or 710C printer or printer as specified by Alara, Inc. for results output.
Was this article helpful?