• Distributor: Norland, a CooperSurgical Company, Ft. Atkinson, WI
Transmitted through bone Dry
• Skeletal application(s): Calcaneus
BUA in db/MHz
Percent young-reference and percent age-matched comparisons T-score and z-score
• Dimensions: 17.8 x 13.9 x 10.2 in (45.2 x 35.3 x 25.9 cm)
• Environmental storage temperature: 23° to 122° F (-5° to 50°C)
• Environmental storage humidity: 10 to 95%
• Quality control: Internal phantom and external QA phantom
• Operation: IBM-compatible computer with a minimum of 10 MB free hard drive space, 486DX2 microprocessor at 66 MHz, 1.44 MB floppy disc drive, serial port, Windows 3.1 or higher (Windows NT not supported) and Microsoft® Windows™ supported printer (all computer equipment supplied by end user)
• Accessories provided:
Padded carrying bag for C.U.B.A.
Padded carrying bag for QA phantom, QA phantom
Bottle of ultrasound gel
Two anatomical foot inserts
Was this article helpful?